WHY STUDYING ITALIAN IN ROME?
There are many reasons to choose Rome.
To those who decide to spend a short holiday or to those who plan to attend a long term study Italian course, Rome offers extraordinary opportunities:
• 25 centuries of history and art, not only in the incredible amount of unique museums, but everywhere in the squares, along the streets, churches and parks.
• Lively and friendly people, will gladly converse with you in bars, shops, and squares.
• A rich cultural life: art exhibitions of international relevance, cultural events, shows, meetings and lectures.
• Entertainments of all kinds: classic and contemporary live music concerts, Opera, ballet, theatre, movies for all tastes.
• Exciting night life, spread among central areas, with plenty of bars, clubs and disco.
• A high number of restaurants, possibility to try the local Roman cuisine, but also regional and international cuisine.
• A large selection of shopping areas, from famous fashions designers to small boutiques to outlets.
• Excursions outside Rome by metro, train or bus (the seaside, the countryside, the mountains, the lake, small typical villages are within reach from the centre). Also short trips to other Italian cities (Florence, Perugia, Siena, Assisi and Naples can be reached in a 2 hour drive).
• Public and private Universities, schools of all kinds, training centres where to improve one’s culture, to enrich professional knowledge or to learn a new craft or artistic skills.
Come to learn italian in Rome at Ciao Italia, italian language school!