OUR SCHOOL IN ROME
The school Ciao Italia, center for Italian language and culture, has been working in this field since 1996. It is located in downtown Rome, in a fine building just restored facing the Bank of Italy. On the first floor, you can find a comfortable and modern cafeteria and pizzeria that also offers wine tasting.
Since the school is small sized, it offers maximum attention to the students’ needs. Also, the school is provided with a small library, video library and access to the internet.
Ciao Italia is:
- member of EDUITALIA, Consortium of Italian universities and schools.
- registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Rome in order to promote “the diffusion of the Italian culture abroad and the teaching of the Italian language”.
- recognised by the BILDUNGSURLAUB of Berlin, Brandeburg, Hamburg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Sachsen-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein, Hessen and Saarland am Main.
- preparation centre for the Certification of Knowledge of Italian Language Examinations: CELI (Università per Stranieri di Perugia), CILS (Università per Stranieri di Siena), PLIDA (Società Dante Alighieri).
- recognized Exams Centre for the Certification of Knowledge of Italian Language – CELI (Università per Stranieri di Perugia) and PLIDA (Società Dante Alighieri).
- Swedish students can apply for a study grant to CNS Lund-Sweden (National Swedish Student Assistance). For further information, please consult this website: www.csn.se
Where we are
The school is located in the historic centre of Rome, in the characteristic district of Monti, within short walking distance to the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Via Nazionale, the Central Railway Station and two underground stations.